To display the record counter of a specific Object, you need to insert the following details:
– Title: Insert the relevant Counter Title. i.e., Total Cases, In Progress Cases.
– Select Object: Select the module from the list. i.e., Account, Case, Attachment, Contract, Call, Order.
– Select Field: As per the Object selection, the Fields will be fetched.
– Option: As per the ‘Field’ selection, the Field values will be fetched, and select that field value for which you want to display the count. i.e., In Progress, Cancelled.
– Icon Class: By clicking on the Pick an Icon button, you will get the icon picker list. Pick a relevant icon.
– Design Layout: You will get the 3- predefined Design Layouts (Style). Select any design layout to display in the customer portal.
By clicking on the design, you will get a preview of it.