Now, clicking on the + Create button, you can create a Menu.
> Create (add) a new Menu
By clicking on the Next button, you will navigate to the “Create Menu” page. You need to select the pages for menu items. (Screenshot-1)
Here you will get 3-tabs under the Pages where you can find the Pages:
– Most Recent: You will get the most recently created pages list. (Screenshot-2)
– View All: You will get all the pages list. (Screenshot-3)
– Search: You can search the specific page by inserting the page name. (Screenshot-4)
You can also add the Custom Link as a Menu Item. (Screenshot-5)
– Menu Title: Insert the Menu Text caption that you want to display.
– URL: Insert the ‘URL’ where you want to navigate the users.
By clicking on the Add to Menu button, the custom link menu item will be added on the left side. (Screenshot-6)
You can simply drag & drop the Menu Items and set them as a sub-menu item under any main menu item.
You can also edit the Menu Items (description) by clicking on the down arrow of any menu. (Screenshot-7)
– Menu Item Label: Insert the Menu label caption.
– You will get the URL of the menu item.
– Is Active: Enable/Disable the Menu item for the customer portal.