Any cases created from the portal user, admins can view it from Modules ➤ Cases. You can also create the cases by clicking on the “+Create” button.
Fill out the form: 
– Case Title: Insert the Case Title.
– Customer: Select the Account/Contact for whom you are creating this case.
– Case Number: Insert the case number.
– Description: Insert the description for which you are creating this case.
– Priority: Select the priority.
– Case Stage: Select the stage of the case.
– Case Type: Select the Case Type.
– Case Issues: Select the type of issues your customer is facing.
– Email Address: Insert the email address of the customer
– Status Reason: Select the Status of the case
– Active: Select the Active status from Yes/No
After adding the details click on the Submit button and case for your customer is created.