Navigate to the Settings -> Portal Settings from where you can set your portal details. Also, from the ‘gear’ icon, you can navigate to the General Settings.
You can set your portal details under the General Settings. You can set the general details as follow:
– Portal Name: Describe your Portal Name (Title).
– Records per Pages: Select the no. of records that you want to be displayed on a page.
– Portal Logo: Select the image to display a logo.
– reCaptcha Visible: Enable the ReCaptcha for the Registration, Login & Forgot Password pages to protect your website/web portal.
– reCaptcha Site Key: Insert the reCaptcha Site key.
– reCaptcha Secret Key: Insert the reCaptcha Secret key.
After inserting all the details, click on the Save button to save the changes.