By navigating to any module, the portal users will be able to see the list of the records of that module.
Here the users will get the Listing page appearance (Fonts & Background) as per the Theme configuration from the Admin portal settings.
The users will get the Listing details as per the configuration from the module’s Page Builder and as per the configuration of the ‘List widget’.
If you have enabled the Language in the “Menu widget” of the Listing layout page of any module (i.e., Case page layout), the portal users will be able to access their desired language that is enabled from the backend & configured from the Portal admin side.
The portal users can access the module details and edit/delete the records as per the given rights.
– The portal users can also delete the multiple records as you have given the delete rights. Portal users can select the module records in bulk and by clicking on the Delete icon, the records will be removed.
– The portal users can export the module records in the CSV. Select all or select required records to export in CSV and click on the CSV icon, it will export the CSV file of the selected records.
Filter & reCAPTCHA
– If you have enabled the option for the Filter search (Advanced Filter) from the Field details of any list, the portal users will get the Filter search option in the list records in the customer portal.
– By clicking on the Filter icon, the portal users can filter the records by selecting the field’s value.
– If you have enabled the reCAPTCHA V3, the portal users will get the reCAPTCHA icon at the bottom-right corner.