You can configure the Button widget to perform such actions:
– Label: Insert the text label for the button.
– Tooltip: Insert the text label that helps portal users to understand the button action.
– URL Type: Select the URL for the button actions. There are 2 types of URLs given: Internal & External.
– Internal Type: You can select the page that is created in the Page builder of the portal.
– External Type: You need to insert any specific URL manually to navigate the portal users to any external URL.
– Open in a new tab: Check the checkbox to open the redirection page in the new tab. If this option is unchecked, it will open on the same page.
Select Alignment: You can select the position of the button: Left, Center & Right.
Preview: You can preview the configured button widget on the page.