You can customize the Theme Colors, Font style & Font colors for the Admin Portal and for the Customer Portal as well. You can customize the below elements:
– Base Font Family: Choose a font to use for the main body text and for the menus.
– Title/Heading Font Family: Choose a font to use for all the headings and titles of the Portal.
– Theme Background Color: Choose color to display as a background color to the body part.
– Foreground Color: Choose color to display content background color.
– Primary Color: Choose a primary colorto be displayed most frequently across all the modules. This color will appear for text / iconography.
– Success Color: Choose color to display when the action performs get success. (Toast Notification)
– Danger/Fail Color: : Choose color to display when the action performs get fail or any error. (Toast Notification)
– Warning Color: Choose color to display warning. (Toast Notification)
– Base Font Color: Choose color for body text and description of Portal main content.
– Link Color: Choose color for all text to which links have been added
Theme File: You can customize your Portal’s UI & appearance by updating the Theme CSS file. By clicking on the Theme File button, you will get the ‘CSS Editor’ popup where you can insert the CSS and save the changes.
– Reset: You can set back to default theme and fonts by clicking on the Reset button.
By clicking on the Save button, the theme & fonts of the Admin Portal & Customer Portal will be updated. If you have added the custom theme, you will get the Portals UI & appearance as per the CSS that is inserted in the CSS Editor