Navigate to the Design -> Form Builder to design & configure the Form layout for the add/edit and the detail page of different entities. You can design the dynamic layout of any entity form using the Dynamics CRM fields.
You can design the layout of the form page of the portal. By clicking on the “Form Builder”, you will navigate the Form Builder page list.
1. You can search the specific Form record by inserting the text caption.
2. You can filter the specific Form records by selecting its Status: Published or Draft
3. You can search the Owner wise Form builder records. You will get the Owner(Admin users) list in the dropdown. By enabling the owner from the dropdown list, you will get the Form records.
4. You can search the Entity wise Form builder records. You will get the Entity dropdown. By enabling the Entity from the dropdown list, you will get the Form records related to the selected entity.
5. You can filter the Form builder records as per the selection of the duration or custom date range.
6. By selecting any Form record, you can perform such actions as ‘Draft/Publish’ ‘Duplicate’, ‘Delete’, and ‘Translate’.
7. You can ‘preview’ the Form view as per the design by clicking on the ‘eye’ (preview) icon.
8. You will get the actions by clicking on the ellipsis icon of the individual record. You will get some options to edit the Form record, Delete, Duplicate, and move to Draft (or move to Publish).
Here, you will get the Entity column to identify the form that belongs to which entity. It will display the entity that was selected at the time of creating the Form layout option. By clicking on the Reset button, you can remove the Filter options.
If you have selected the “Filter” options to search the specific Form builder records, you need to click on the Apply button after selecting the Filter option.
> Status of the Form record (Draft/Publish)
If any Form page is already published, you will get the “Draft” option here. But the list Form is in the ‘Draft mode’, you will get the Publish option. (Screenshot-3)
If you select multiple form records containing draft and published status, then all those forms will be converted to published status.
If you have selected all the published form records, it will convert to the draft mode.
Note: You can move the form into the ‘Draft’ mode only if the list is not used in the Page Builder for a specific page.