Navigate to the Design → Pages (Page Builder) to design & configure the Form layout for the add/edit and the detail page of different entities. You can design the dynamic layout of the pages for the ‘list view’ and ‘form view’ of the different entities.
By clicking on the “Page Builder”, you will navigate to the list of the Page Builder page. (Screenshot-1)
By clicking on the “Page Builder”, you will navigate to the list of the Page Builder page. (Screenshot-2)
1. You can search the specific Page record by inserting the text caption.
2. You can filter the specific Page record by selecting its Status: Published or Drafts.
3. You can search the Owner wise Page builder records. You will get the Owner(Admin users) list in the dropdown. By enabling the owner from the dropdown list, you will get the Page records.
4. You can filter the Form builder records as per the selection of the duration or custom date range.
5. By selecting any Page record, you can perform such actions as ‘Duplicate’, ‘Delete’, and ‘Translate’.
6. You can ‘preview’ the Page layout by clicking on the ‘eye’ (preview) icon.
7. By clicking on the ‘ellipsis’ icon, you will get some actions to edit the Form record, Delete, Duplicate, and move to Draft/Publish.
If you have selected the “Filter” options to search the specific Form builder records, you need to click on the Apply button after selecting the Filter option. By clicking on the Reset button, you can remove the Filter options.
> Status of the Page record (Draft/Publish)
If any Page is already published, you will get the “Draft” option here. But if the list Form is in the ‘Draft mode’, you will get the Publish option. (Screenshot-3)
If you select multiple page records containing draft and published status, then all those forms will be converted to published status. If you select all the published page records, it will convert to the draft mode. (Screenshot-4)
Note: You can move into the ‘Draft’ mode only if the page is not published yet.