Charts: If you want to display the analytics in Charts by selecting the Entity & its specific field, you need to configure the following details:
– Title: Insert the relevant Chart Title. i.e., Total Cases, In Progress Cases.
– Select Entity: Select the Entity from the list. i.e., Account, Case, Attachment, Contract, Call, Order.
– Select Field: As per the Entity selection, the Fields will be fetched.
– Option: As per the ‘Field’ selection, the Field values will be fetched, and select that field value for which you want to display the count. i.e., In Progress, Cancelled.
– Design Layouts: By scrolling down, you will get the 4-predefined Design Layouts to select the appearance of the chart in the customer portal. By clicking on the design, you will get a preview of the design.
Enable reCAPTCHA: If you have enabled the reCAPTCHA, you will get the “Enable reCAPTCHA” option in the Chart widget.
By enabling the reCAPTCHA, the Chart page will be protected from spam when the portal users navigate to the chart page. If you have enabled & configured reCAPTCHA V3 in the “Portal General Settings” from the Settings → Portal Settings, the list view will be protected with the reCAPTCHA V3.
Search: You can configure the following details for the Search Widget:
– Search Title Text: Insert the search text label. i.e., How Can I help you?, Explore, etc.
– Records per page: set the no. of the records to be displayed on the page.