Create a Registration Form for the new customers. You need to configure the following details:
– Registration Form: Select the ‘form’ for the registration from the list of forms.
– Title: Insert the label to display the title of the Registration form.
– Description: Insert the message for registration.
– Register Button Text: Insert the button label for submission of the registration form.
– Verify Email: If you have enabled it from the widget, the new users who are created from the portal needs to be verified through the mail once they registered.
– User Approval: If you have enabled User Approval from the widget, the admin has to approve the users created from the portal.
– Design Layout: You will get the 3- predefined Design Layouts (Style) for the Registration page. By clicking on any design, you can preview the layout. Select any design layout to display in the customer portal.
Enable reCAPTCHA: Enable the reCAPTCHA option to the login page to protect from spam. The portal users will get the reCAPTCHA V2 or V3 as you have configured in the “Portal General Settings” from the Settings → Portal Settings.