You can design and configure the listing view for the different entities. You can create, edit, review, and publish lists that will be used in page builders. You can design the dynamic layout of the list view using the Dynamics CRM fields.
By clicking on the “List Builder”, you will navigate the List listing page. (Screenshot-1)
1. You can search the specific List record by inserting the text caption.
2. You can filter the specific list record by selecting its Status: Published or Draft
3. You can search the Owner wise List builder records. You will get the Owner(Admin users) list in the dropdown. By enabling the owner from the dropdown list, you will get the List records.
4. You can search the Entity wise List builder records. You will get the Entity dropdown. By enabling the “Entity” from the dropdown list, you will get the List records related to the selected entity.
5. You can filter the List builder records as per the selection of the duration or custom date range.
6. By selecting any List record, you can perform such actions as ‘Duplicate’, ‘Delete’, and ‘Translate’.
7. You can ‘preview’ the List view as per the design by clicking on the ‘eye’ (preview) icon.
8. You will get the actions by clicking on the ellipsis icon of the individual record. You will get some options to edit the list record, Delete, Duplicate, and move to Draft (or move to Publish).
> Status of the List page record (Draft/Publish)
If any listing page is already published, you will get the “Draft” option here. But if the list page is in the ‘Draft mode’, you will get the Publish option. (Screenshot-3)
If you select multiple list records containing draft and published status, then all those lists will be converted to published status.
If you have selected all the published list records, they will be converted to draft. (Screenshot-4)
Note: You can move into the ‘Draft’ mode only if the list is not used in the Page Builder for a specific page.