After clicking on any page, you can edit the design of the page layout. You will see the default widgets to set the content on the page layout. (Screenshot-1)
By clicking on the Preview button, you will get an idea of how the page will look. (Screenshot-2)
You can also edit the added widgets, add new widgets and remove if not required.
Menu and Form widgets are added for the ‘Edit Case’ page. Menu widget is for navigation that will display the list of the menu to navigate to other pages. (Screenshot-3)
> Create (add) a new page
To create a page, you need to provide certain mandatory details: (Screenshot-4)
– Title: Insert the title of the page.
– Page URL Slug: Once you insert the title, the slug will be suggested. You can edit the URL slug.
– Show in navigation: Select Yes/No to display into the navigation bar or not on the frontend.
– Page Access: Select the option for the page that would be shown ‘before login’ or ‘after login’. If you want to provide public access to any page (module), select ‘before login’ else select ‘after login’ so that the portal users will get access once they log in.
– Page Nesting: Select whether it is the parent page (At Top) or someone’s child page (Under Parent Page). Select the page as ‘parent’ or the created pages will be listed under any parent page if you have selected the ‘Under Parent Page’. (Screenshot-5)
– PageLayout: You will get the ready-made page builders to design the page layout as per requirement else you can select the Default Page Layout.
Now, click on the Next button to design the page layout and you will navigate to the page layout settings.
Under the “Layout” tab, the different layouts (body) are provided to manage the page layout and display the portal content as you want it to be displayed. Drag and drop any layout from right to left Body part. (Screenshot-6)
You can also select the Custom Page Layout as per your requirement. (Screenshot-7)
If you have selected the Custom Page Layout, the custom layouts will be added under the Page layout design. (Screenshot-8)
Now, click on Widgets to add the page layout content for a specific page to the page layout grids. (Screenshot-9)