Charts: If you want to display the analytics in Charts by selecting the Entity & its specific field, you need to configure the following details:
– Title: Insert the relevant Chart Title. i.e., Total Cases, In Progress Cases.
– Select Entity: Select the Entity from the list. i.e., Account, Case, Attachment, Contract, Call, Order.
– Select Field: As per the Entity selection, the Fields will be fetched.
– Option: As per the ‘Field’ selection, the Field values will be fetched, and select that field value for which you want to display the count. i.e., In Progress, Cancelled.
– Design Layouts: By scrolling down, you will get the 4-predefined Design Layouts to select the appearance of the chart in the customer portal. By clicking on the design, you will get a preview of the design.
Search: You can configure the following details for the Search Widget:
– Search Title Text: Insert the search text label. i.e., How Can I help you?, Explore, etc.
– Records per page: set the no. of the records to be displayed on the page.