‘Login widget’ is used to access the portal. Insert and select the following details:
– Title: Insert the title label for the log Login.
– Email or Username: Insert the label by inserting what credential the user can log in with.
– Login submit text: Insert the button label for login.
You can enable and configure the “Additional Configurations” for the Login:
– Remember Me: It will be visible on the Login page. The portal users can enable to save their credentials
– Forgot Password: If you have selected to display on the login page, you need to select the Forgot Password “Redirection URL”.
– Allow Registration: If you have selected this option to display on the login page, you need to select the “Redirection URL” for the Registration. Select the registration page in the URL.
– Select Registration Redirection Page: Select the URL from the searchable drop-down to navigate the portal users to the Registration page.
– Login Redirection Page: Select the URL from the searchable drop-down to navigate the portal users to the next page once their login credentials are corrected.
Two Factor Authentication (2FA): If you add the two-side authentication when the portal users want to login to the portal, enable this option.
– If it is enabled from here & the portal users would log in with their credentials, they will get the OTP in their registered email that needs to be added here for successful login.
You can configure the OTP active duration under Two Factor Authentication.
– Set OTP Timer: Set the timer that will display in the registered Email of the portal users with the -OTP. It will show the reverse countdown in minutes that is inserted in the Set OTP Timer.
– No. of Wrong attempts: Select the number to provide the portal users’ number of attempts for entering the wrong OTP.
Disable Resend OTP: Set the time periods to remain to disable the Resend OTP option for some time to the portal users.