Menu: You can configure the Menu widget to provide navigation to the customers to another page(menu):
– Select Menu: Select the ‘Menu’ that are added in the Designer -> Menu Builder option. Here you will get the searchable drop-down option to search & select the Menu.
– Enable Logo: Enable logo to display the portal logo in the menu of the customer portal.
– Enable Profile Navigation: Enable the profile navigation to display the profile navigation in the menu.
– Enable Language: If you have enabled the Language option, only then the portal users will get the Language change (switcher) option in that Menu. So, if you don’t want to allow the portal users to change the language for the specific menu, disable this option.
– Menu Location: You can set the Menu Location (Menu view) either Vertical or Horizontal.
Note: You will get the vertical option enabled only when the page layout ratio is less than 50%. (i.e., 25% + 75%)