Counter & Knowledge base widgets
Counter: To display the record counter of a specific entity, you need to insert the following details:
– Title: Insert the relevant Counter Title. i.e., Total Cases, In Progress Cases.
– Select Entity: Select the module from the list. i.e., Account, Case, Attachment, Contract, Call, Order.
– Select Field: As per the Entity selection, the Fields will be fetched.
– Option: As per the ‘Field’ selection, the Field values will be fetched, and select that field value for which you want to display the count. i.e., In Progress, Cancelled.
– Icon Class: By clicking on the Pick an Icon button, you will get the icon picker list. Pick a relevant icon.
– Design Layout: You will get the 3- predefined Design Layouts (Style). Select any design layout to display in the customer portal. By clicking on the design, you will get a preview of it.
Knowledge base: If you want to display the Knowledge base articles/blogs to the portal users, select this widget. You need to configure the following details:
– Records per Page: Set the no. of the records per to be displayed on the page.
– Role Access: Select the Portal users Roles that are created under the Portal User Management -> Roles.
– Design Layout: You will get the 3- predefined Design Layout (Style). Select any design layout to display in the customer portal. By clicking on the design, you will get a preview of it.