‘Login widget’ is used to access the portal. Insert and select the following details:
– Title: Insert the title label for the Login
– Email or Username: Insert the label by inserting what credential the user can login with.
– Login submit text: Insert the button label for login.
You can enable and configure the “Additional Configurations” for the Login:
– Remember Me: It will be visible on the Login page. The portal users can enable to save their credentials
– Forgot Password: If you have selected to display on the login page, you need to select the Forgot Password “Redirection URL”.
– Allow Registration: If you have selected this option to display on the login page, you need to select the “Redirection URL” for the Registration. Select the registration page in the URL.
– Select Registration Redirection Page: Select the URL from the searchable drop-down to navigate the portal users to the Registration page.
– Login Redirection Page: Select the URL from the searchable drop-down to navigate the portal users to the next page once their login credentials are corrected.
– Two Factor Authentication: If you add the two side authentication when the portal users want to log in to the portal, enable this option. If it is enabled from here & the portal users would log in with their credentials, they will get the OTP in their registered email that needs to be added here for successful login.