Text, Image & List Widgets
Text: Add the Text widget for any page layout content. Design the text with different settings.
Image: Drag-drop any image to display on the customer portal or you can browse the image from the Image Configuration. Under Image Configuration:
– Height: Insert the height as per your requirement
– Width: Insert the width as per your requirement.
– Choose File: Select an image from the local drive.
List: Configure list widget:
– List Title: Insert the relevant ‘Title’ caption for the selected entity list.
– Select List View: Select the entity for the List view from the searchable drop-down list. If there are many list records, you can easily search the record and select it.
By clicking on the + add icon beside the Page URL (Create, Edit & Detail), you will navigate to the Page Builder to create a new page. You can directly add a new page from here. By clicking on the Refresh icon, it will refresh the list of the pages and get the latest pages.
Here, you will get the three different sections: “Create Action Settings”, “Edit Action Settings” & “Detail Action Settings.”
Create Action Settings
– Create Button Text: Insert the text caption for the create button.
– Redirect To: Select the Page URL from the searchable drop-down to redirect to the Create Page.
Edit Action Settings
– Redirect To: Select the Page URL from the searchable drop-down to redirect to the Edit Page.
Detail Action Settings
– Redirect To: Select the Page URL from the searchable drop-down to redirect to the Detail page.
Records per page: Set the no. of the records to be displayed on the page.
Design Layout: By scrolling down, you will get the 3- predefined Design Layout (Style) for the List view. By clicking on any design, you will get a preview of it. Select any design layout to display in the customer portal.