After clicking on any page, you can edit the design of the page layout. You will see the default widgets to set the content on the page layout. (Screenshot-1)
By clicking on the Preview button, you will get an idea of how the page will look. (Screenshot-2)
> Create (add) a new page
To create a page, you need to provide certain mandatory details: (Screenshot-3)
– Title: Insert the title of the page.
– Page URL Slug: Once you insert the title, the slug will be suggested. You can edit the URL slug.
– Show in navigation: Select Yes/No to display into the navigation bar or not on the frontend.
– Page Nesting: Select whether it is the parent page (At Top) or someone’s child page (Under Parent Page). Select the page as ‘parent’ or the created pages will be listed under any parent page if you have selected the ‘Under Parent Page’.
– Page Access: Select the option for the page that would be shown ‘before login’ or ‘after login’. If you want to provide public access to any page (module), select ‘before login’ else select ‘after login’ so that the portal users will get access once they log in.
Now, click on the Next button to design the page layout and you will navigate to the page layout settings.
Under the “Layout” tab, the different layouts (body) are provided to manage the page layout and display the portal content as you want it to be displayed. Drag and drop any layout from right to left Body part. (Screenshot-4)
Now, click on Widgets to add the page layout content for a specific page to the page layout grids. (Screenshot-5)