You can set different email templates as per requirements for different email actions (Ex. Registration, Forgot Password, Verify Email, etc.). You can edit the existing email templates from the list. You can add a new ‘Email template’ by clicking on the Create Email Template button.
By clicking on Create Email Template, you will navigate to the Email template creation page. You need to configure and insert the following details:
– Email Action: Select the events/actions for what you want to trigger an Email. i.e. For Portal Registration, Forgot Password, etc. You will get the drop-down of the list of the different actions.
– Status: Select the current status- ‘Active’ or ‘Deactivate’.
– Subject: Insert the relevant subject to identify the Email purpose.
– Body: Insert the Email description in the Body part. You can use the editing option to make email descriptions in proper format if required.
During inserting the Email description, you can use the parameters as per your Email action.
You will have the following Parameters for the Form data:
– [FULLNAME]: It will get the FULLNAME of the portal users.
– [EMAIL]: It will get the EMAIL of the portal users.
– [PORTALNAME]: It will get the PORTALNAME of the portal users.
Note: You can add more than one template for a single Object. If there are multiple templates for a single Object. Admin users will get in the list of the Email Templates selection from the Form widget configuration in the Page layout.
Once the “Email Template” is configured, click on the Save button to create an email template. A new Email Template will be listed. You can edit any template by clicking on the ‘Edit’ option.