Configure list widget:
List Title: Insert the relevant ‘Title’ caption for the selected entity list.
Select List View: Select the entity for the List view from the searchable drop-down list. If there are many list records, you can easily search the record and select it.
By clicking on the + add icon beside the Page URL (Create, Edit & Detail), you will navigate to the Page Builder to create a new page. You can directly add a new page by hereby clicking on the Refresh icon, it will refresh the list of the pages and get the latest pages.
Here, you will get the three different sections: “Create Action Settings”, “Edit Action Settings” & “Detail Action Settings.”
Create Action Settings
– Create Button Text: Insert the text caption for the create button.
– Redirect To: Select the Page URL from the searchable drop-down to redirect to the Create Page.
Edit Action Settings
– Redirect To: Select the Page URL from the searchable drop-down to redirect to the Edit Page.
Detail Action Settings
– Redirect To: Select the Page URL from the searchable drop-down to redirect to the Detail page.
Records per page: Set the no. of the records to be displayed on the page.
Enable Workflow: Tickmark this option to assign the workflow and derive the results based on the assigned conditions.
– Data Loading Workflow: Assign the created workflow to the widget that you want to enable for the data loading.
– Update Assign Rights Workflow: Assign the created workflow to the widget that you want to enable for the data loading.
Enable reCAPTCHA: If you have enabled the reCAPTCHA, you will get the “Enable reCAPTCHA” option in the List widget.
By enabling the reCAPTCHA, the List page will be protected from spam when the portal users navigate to the list page. If you have enabled & configured reCAPTCHA V3 in the “Portal General Settings” from the Settings → Portal Settings, the list view will be protected with the reCAPTCHA V3.
You can enable the reCAPTCHA for any other Lists that will be accessible to the customer portal.
Design Layout: By scrolling down, you will get the 3- predefined Design Layout (Style) for the List view. By clicking on any design, you will get a preview of it. Select any design layout to display in the customer portal.