Being a super admin, you must configure the CRM Authentication, once you log into the Portal after verifying the email.
You need to authenticate the following configurations:
– Connection Type: Select the type whether it is Online or On-Premise (IFD).
– Protocol: Select the protocol that is configured. i.e., HTTPS.
– Service URL: Insert the CRM URL.
– Environment: You can connect Live or Sandbox CRM. It will identify with which CRM you are connected.
– Authentication Type: Select the type for authentication whether it is Credential or OAuth.
If you have selected the Credential, Insert your credentials Username & Password.
Note: If you are using a third party with limited access use OAuth, you must insert the AppID & the Client Secret.
After inserting the details, click on the Save button to authenticate all the details with the Dynamics PortalXpand.