Navigate to the Settings → Portal Settings to set up your portal details. Also, from the ‘gear’ icon, you can navigate to the General Settings. You will have two different settings here: General Settings and Sync Layout settings.
You can set your portal details under General Settings. You can set the general details as follow:
– Portal Name: Describe your Portal Name (Title).
– Portal Logo: Select the image to display as a logo. The selected image logo will appear there.
Admins also have an option to display the site under the maintenance page if your site is under maintenance. Enable the Site Under Maintenance switch and select the page you want to display when your site is not working so that your users are not able to access the portal.
You can configure the Sync Layouts to make the process faster for getting data from the CRM. It will sync the CRM object layouts (metadata) like objects fields, views, forms, relationships, etc.
If the admin users made any changes to the CRM Object, they must Sync the data with the portal in the PortalXpand admin.
You will see the two options to sync the Object’s data: Sync All Objects or Sync Specific Object.
– Sync All Objects: If you want to sync all enabled object data from the CRM, you need to select this option.
– Sync Specific Object: If you want to sync the data of the specific Object, you need to select this option. When you select this option, you will get the Object drop-down selection of the enabled Objects.
– Select Object to Sync: Select the Object from dropdown selection to sync the CRM data.
Once you select the Object, click on the Sync button.