When the Admin user’s login to the Portal-Admin and configures the Module Builder, they will get the default published site.
You can create and configure multiple sites for the current portal instance, but one site can be published at a time. Being an admin user, you can create a new site for the customer portal and publish it. Later, you can edit the site as well.
By navigating to “Site Configuration”, you will get the list of the sites that are created. You will get the status of which site is currently active (published). If you have plenty of sites, you can filter and search the specific site based on the “Filter” options. 
Insert the text label to search the site.
Select the Status from the drop-down to Filter the site with the specific status: Draft or Published.
Select the Admin user from the drop-down to get the sites that last changed by the specific admin users.
Get the sites as per the custom date range or specific time duration.
You can edit if required to change the settings or by clicking on the + Create button, you can create a new site by configuring the required details. When you create/edit any site you need to configure the site as per the following sections: 
– Create/Edit Site: Site details
– General Settings: Portal (site) Name & its logo/icon.
– reCAPTCHA Settings: Enable reCAPTCHA V2 or V3.
– Theme Customization: Fonts and color combinations.
– Customer OnBoarding Settings: Enable portal login with social media.
– Customer OnBoarding Settings User Validation: 2FA, Verify Email & User Approval details
Create/Edit Site 
Site Name: Insert the relevant name of the site that will appear in the list of the site.`
Portal Name: Insert the Portal Name (title) that will be used for the admin interface and will reflect on the top-left corner.
Portal Logo: Upload the image to display as logo of the portal.
The spam protection feature is provided so you can secure the customer portal pages, forms, and any widgets from the Spam. To protect the customer portal data (pages, forms & widgets), the Google reCAPTCHA feature is provided.
You can set your portal details under General Settings. You can set the general details as follow:
Enable reCAPTCHA: Check the checkbox of the “Enable reCAPTCHA ”. You will find the two versions of the Google reCAPTCHA: V2 & V3. You can enable the required captcha version for your customer portal.
V2: You will be needing the reCAPTCHA Site Key. The “Site Key” is used to render the reCAPTCHA within a page. V2 validates the requests with the “I’m not a robot” checkbox. 
When portal users access the customer portal, the captcha will be visible at the end of any Form with the “I am not a robot” checkbox as google provides. Portal users must be checked for the Form submission. 
After inserting & configuring all the details, click on the Save button to save the changes.
The V2 captcha can be applied to the following “Widgets”:
– Form widget – Login widget – Registration widget – Forgot Password widget
-In Subgrid Forms in the form builder
You will get the Enable reCAPTCHA option in the above widget configuration.
V3: You will need the reCAPTCHA Site Key & Secret Key. The Site Key is used to render the reCAPTCHA within a page and the Secret Key performs server-side validation. V3 Verify the user’s response with a score. 
When portal users access the customer portal, the captcha will be visible at the right corner of the screen that will send the token automatically based on the user actions. 
The V3 captcha can be applied to the following “Widgets” and the “Page”:
– Page – Form widget -Login widget – Registration widget
– Forgot Password widget – List widget – Recent Activity widget
– Counter widget – Chart widget – Search widget
– Case Deflection widget – In Subgrid forms in the Form builder
You can customize Theme Colors, Font style & Font colors for the Admin Portal and for the Customer Portal as well for the site. You can also customize the theme as per the Site and configure below elements: 
– Base Font Family: Choose a font to use for the main body text and for the menus.
– Title/Heading Font Family: Choose a font to use for all the headings and titles of the Portal.
– Theme Background Color: Choose color to display as a background color to the body part.
– Foreground Color: Choose color to display content background color.
– Primary Color: Choose a primary color to be displayed most frequently across all the modules. This color will appear for text / iconography.
– Success Color: Choose color to display when the action performs and gets success. (Toast Notification)
– Danger/Fail Color: Choose color to display when the action performs, fail or any error. (Toast Notification)
– Warning Color: Choose color to display warning. (Toast Notification)
– Base Font Color: Choose color for body text and description of Portal main content.
– Link Color: Choose color for all text to which links have been added
– Theme File: You can customize your Portal’s UI & appearance by updating the Theme CSS file. 
By clicking on the Theme File button, you will get the ‘CSS Editor’ popup where you can insert the CSS and save the changes.
Reset: You can set back to default theme and fonts by clicking on the Reset button.
By clicking on the Save button, the theme & fonts of the Admin Portal & Customer Portal will be updated. If you have added the custom theme, you will get the Portals UI & appearance as per the CSS that is inserted in the CSS Editor
Customer Onboarding Settings
You can provide the customer portal login using the different social media credentials to the portal users. 
You can allow the portal users or new portal users to be login or register through social media credentials: > Google ID (Gmail) > Facebook > Microsoft
You need to set up the social login credentials to allow the portal users to access the customer portal through any social media credential. You need to enable the checkbox for the respective platforms (social media) that you want to enable to the customer portal.
You will get a helpful tip to get the Client/App ID & Secret by clicking on the help tip (Click Here). This will redirect you (or your other admin users) to the page that provides the instructions on how to get the ID & Secret key credentials. 
Note: The portal users should have enabled the allow cookies from the browser settings for the portal site to avoid any type of contractions in the third party.
Additionally, you will get the Customer User Validation Settings for login validation.
You can enable the following settings: 
Password Lock: By enabling the password lock feature, you can restrict your Customers from logging in for something after a certain amount of wrong attempts.
– No . of Wrong Attempts: Select the number to provide the portal users’ number of attempts for entering the wrong password.
– Set Password Lock Timer: Set the lock timer until which you want to restrict your portal user from logging in after multiple wrong attempts.
Two Factor Authentication (2FA): Enable this option if you want the two-side authentication when the portal users login to the portal. If it is enabled from here, once the portal users log in with their credentials, they will get the OTP in their registered email that needs to be verified here for successful login.
You can configure the OTP active duration under Two Factor Authentication.
– Set OTP Timer: Set the timer that will display in the registered Email of the portal users with the -OTP. It will show the reverse countdown in minutes that is inserted in the Set OTP Timer.
– No. of Wrong attempts: Select the number to provide the portal users’ number of attempts for entering the wrong OTP.
– Disable Resend OTP: Set the periods to remain to disable the Resend OTP option for some time to the portal users.
Verify Email: If you have enabled the ‘verify Email’, the new users who registered from the Customer Portal, will get an Email verification link to their registered Email id to verify their portal account.
If the new user login with any social media platform(Google, Facebook, or Microsoft), they will be verified through Email after successfully authenticating any social media. They will get the Email verification link to their registered Email id to verify their portal account.
User Approval: If you have enabled ‘User Approval’, the admin must approve for the login to the portal users created from the portal. The users who have logged in with any social media platform must approve for the login once they successfully authenticate with any social media login.
The new site will be listed under the ‘Site Configuration. By clicking on the ellipsis icon (details), you can Publish the newly configured site. 
Note: At a time, you can publish one site only so by publishing another site, the status of the current published site will change to Draft. You can not delete the Published site. Once you publish the site all the changes will be reflected on the front side (Customer portal).
Site Filter and Global Filter
Once you or any Admin users logged in, you will get the published site. To change the portal site, the Global Filter selection option is provided to manage all the builders’ data, templates. The different sites can have different pages. 
So, You can change the portal site from that site drop-down selection and according to that, you can make the changes in the builders.
Multiple sites management helps to display the different types of site data as per the site configuration.
Even in the Portal admin, you will get the details in the configuration as per the site selection directly from the header (Global filter for the site).
As you change the Site, you will get the page builder data as you have configured for that site.