‘Login widget’ is used to access the portal. Insert and select the following details:
– Title: Insert the title label for the Login.
– Email or Username: Insert the label by inserting what credential the user can login with.
– Login button text: Insert the button label for login.
You can enable and configure the “Additional Configurations” for the Login:
– Remember Me: It will be visible on the Login page. The portal users can enable to save their credentials
Note: On Each attempt your latest details are saved for remember me.
– Forgot Password: If you have selected to display on the login page, you need to select the Forgot Password “Redirection URL”.
– Select Forgot Password Redirection Page: Select the URL form the searchable drop-down to navigate the portal users to the Forgot password page. Here you will get the searchable drop-down list. You can search & select the relevant page.
– Allow Registration: If you have selected this option to display on the login page, you need to select the “Redirection URL” for the Registration. Select the registration page in the URL.
– Select Registration Redirection Page: Select the URL from the searchable drop-down to navigate the portal users to the Registration page.
– Login Redirection Page: Select the URL from the searchable drop-down to navigate the portal users to the next page once their login credentials are corrected.
– Enable reCAPTCHA: Enable the reCAPTCHA option to the login page to protect from spam. The portal users will get the reCAPTCHA V2 or V3 as you have configured in the “Portal General Settings” from the Settings → Portal Settings.