You must configure the “SMTP settings” to start the email service for the portal users.
You need to configure the following SMTP Settings:
– From Name: Insert the name you want to display in the email to the receiver.
– From Address: Insert the e-mail address you want to display in the email to the receiver. It will only work with the servers that support this functionality.
– SMTP Host: Insert the host address of your email SMTP.
– SMTP Port: Insert the port number that is used by outgoing mail servers.
– Username: Insert the username.
– Password: Insert the password.
After inserting the details click on the Save button to complete the SMTP settings.
Send Test Email: You can send the test mail to verify if all the details are correct or not.