Yes, you have an option to set the limit by yourself. You can choose how many records you want to display per page on the portal side using List Widget.
- List Form: Select entity from the ‘List Form’ that is configured from the Form.
- Create Page URL: Select the Page URL to redirect to the Create Page.
- Edit Page URL: Select the Page URL to redirect to the Edit Page.
- Detail Page URL: Select page URL to redirect to the Detail page.
Note: By clicking on the “+ add” icon beside the Page URL (Create, Edit & Detail), you will be navigated to the Page Builder to create a new page. You can directly add a newly created page by clicking on the “Refresh” icon, it will refresh the list of the pages and get the latest pages.
- Records per page: Select the no. of the records to be displayed on the page.
- Design Layout: By scrolling down, you will get the 3- predefined Design Layout (Style) for the List view. By clicking on any design, you will get a preview of it. Select any design layout to display in the customer portal.
After configuring all the details, click the “Save” button to save the configurations.