You can set external URLs from Pagebuilder in PortalXpand using Custom Link in the Menu Builder. Go to Design ➤ Menu Builder ➤ Edit, you will land on the “Edit Menu” page.
You can add the Custom Link as a Menu Item.
- Menu Title: Insert the Menu Text caption that you want to display.
- URL: Insert the ‘URL’ where you want to navigate the users.
- By clicking on the “Add to Menu” button, the custom link menu item will be added on the left side.
- You can simply drag & drop the Menu Items and set them as a sub-menu item under any main menu item.
- You can also edit the Menu Items by clicking on the down arrow.
- Menu Item Label: Insert the Menu label caption.
- You will get the URL of the menu item.
- Is Active: Enable/Disable the Menu item for the customer portal.
After configuring all the details click on the “Save” button to save the details.